With the Phoenix MaxPro®, one man can bleed the brakes on any vehicle in 10 minutes or less-even if it's a tough ABS job ( you won't need a scan tool or special clips ).
Don't force trapped air down. Push it up and out.
The Phoenix MaxPro Reverse Brake Bleeder is a revolutionary tool based on the incredibly obvious concept Air wants to gp up. That's it. Traditional brake bleeding tools and techniques fight this principal. At Phoenix, we harness it so you can quickly remove all the air from the whole braking system. Phoenix reverse bleeding is patented and approved by GM,Raybestos,Bendix and the US Military.
- Patented Reverse Fluid Injection
- GSA, military, OEM, and ABS approved
- Single technician operation
- Removes trapped air in brake system which is the top cause of a “spongy pedal”
- Portable, lightweight, durable
- No electricity or pressurized air required
- Cost- effective and multi-functional
- No additional tools or clips required to bleed ABS system
- Constructed from die cast steel and aluminum and simple to disassemble
- Includes instructional DVD
- Confidently handle the toughest jobs in minutes
- Increases your shop’s efficiency and workflow
- Ensure stopping power by decreasing brake response time
- One tool for all your bleeding needs
- Reduce comebacks that cost time and money
- Usable anywhere with a quick easy setup
- No scanning tools required for basic ABS bleeding
- Save time and money on good parts not properly bled
- Hand over the keys to your customer with confidence
- The last brake bleeder you'll ever buy
Included in the Kit:
- Universal Bottle Adapter and Tube
- Quick Couple Filter Assembly
- Quick Couple Capture Assembly
- MaxPro Spare-Pak
- 7009 Bench-Bleed fitting Kit
- 7012 Orange Case
- 40+ page user manual
- Traning DVD
NOTE: Flashlight and mount not included.