After witnessing the success of Phoenix's "professional" bleeders by mechanics and Race teams. DIY Gearheads asked for a less expensive version for occasional use... we listened and the result is the V12 DIY. The DIY has the bare necessities that still allow world class brake and clutch bleeding. To get you started quickly, we hired Stacey David of Gearz TV to make a special DVD just for the DIY. The DVD is included in each kit. The DIY is also very popular with motorcycles bicycles and ATVs.
The Professional V-12 (made of Zytel) has the same accessories as the MaxPro and is rebuildable.
Reverse Bleed Technology:
Using commonsense Phoenix Systems has revolutionized hydraulic bleeding technology by pushing air up through a hydraulic system sending the air bubbles in the direction they already want to go. This patented technology ensures a perfect bleed every time, never forcing air down like traditional bleed methodologies.
- Patented Reverse Fluid Injection
- Removes trapped air in brake system which is the main cause of a “spongy pedal”
- Designed for retail sale
- Includes main fittings and adapters to perform basic brake and clutch bleeding
- One man brake bleeder in 15 minute operation
- Multiple uses for the home and shop
- No rebuild kits available
- Confidently handle the toughest jobs in minutes
- Fix a spongy pedal in the driveway of your own home
- One tool for all your bleeding needs
- Works great for the weekend mechanic
- Doubles as a pressure and vacuum pump
- The cheapest way to get a rock-hard brake pedal
- Will pay for itself after the first use
Included in Kit:
- Universal Bottle Adapter and Tube
- 5 Bleed screw Adapters, 2 Taper tips for weep holes and 1 connecter for inlet hose
- User Manual
- Training DVD